The organisers are aware of the necessary response to the current situation with COVID-19. The following measures will be applied during the Conference:
- Participants are asked to wear face masks throughout the official Conference programme inside the hotel (except for the necessary time to eat and drink).
- The poster session will be divided into two parts organised on 4 and 5 November 2020. The individual poster stands will be spatially separated from each other. Participants are asked to wear face masks throughout all discussions and it is not allowed to consume food and drinks in the place designated for the poster session.
- Participants provide the required face masks themselves. The organisers will provide face masks on site only in limited quantities.
- A disinfectant solution is provided in the Conference hall, during the poster session and in the hotel restaurant.
- Participants are asked to apply all adequate hygiene measures in connection with COVID-19 and to be as considerate as possible to other participants.
The Rudolf Lukeš Prize 2020
The Rudolf Lukeš Prize for excellent results of major international importance in organic, bioorganic and medicinal chemistry and is awarded by the Organic, bioorganic and pharmaceutical chemistry Working Group of the Czech Chemical Society and Experientia Foundation.
Alfred Bader Prizes
Alfred Bader Prize for Organic Chemistry 2020 and Alfred Bader Prize for Bioorganic and Bioinorganic Chemistry 2020 will be presented to winners from young Czech chemists working in the field of organic, bioorganic and bioinorganic chemistry. The Prize comprises a financial bonus.
Experientia Foundation Prizes
Experientia Foundation grants postdoctoral fellowships to young Czech scientists working in organic, bioorganic and medicinal chemistry to support their stay at academic institutions abroad. Fellowships for 2020 will be presented at the Conference.
Prof. Otakar Červinka Prize
Participants under 35 years can apply for the Prof. Otakar Červinka Prize 2020 for the best poster or short oral presentation. Application for this contest should be marked in the registration form. The prizes are sponsored by the Merck company.
- Invited plenary lectures (40 min + 5 min discussion)
- Invited lectures (25 min + 5 min discussion)
- Short oral communications (12 min + 3 min discussion)
- Posters (w × h: 900 × 1200 mm)
Participants will kindly specify if they are interested in a short oral presentation or poster presentation. Providing the number of contributions exceeds the capacity of the hotel, the Organising Committee reserves the right to select the contributions according to their scientific quality and interest for the broader audience. Without Conference fee payment, the abstract cannot be published in the Book of Abstracts. The organisers will provide the installation material for posting the posters.
A widescreen (16:9) data projector with a computer (MS Windows 10, MS Office 365 and Adobe Acrobat Reader) will be available. Assuming that copying the appropriate files to the provided computer for the presentation will not be possible, then own's notebook can be used. In this case, the organisers bear no responsibility for possible technical problems in communication between the notebook and the data projector.
Conference LanguageThe language of the Conference is English.
InternetInternet connection is available at all hotel rooms and public area.